PROJECT TITLE: Strengthening Representative Bodies in Mongolia" project.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for the assignment of National Consultant to conduct an assessment of the technical cooperation the Swiss Parliamentary Services and the Mongolian Parliamentary Secretariat within the framework of the "Strengthening Representative Bodies in Mongolia" project.
Detailed information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the following link.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following documents by the deadline 27 November 2020, 11:00a.m. local time (GMT+8).
When submitting your application, it can be made in electronic submission to [email protected]:
- Expression of Interest Letter
- P11 application form (only P11 is acceptable), indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references or contact details of referees as per P11 form.
- Technical proposal (mandatory), including a) a methodology, on how they will approach and complete the assignment; b) own written samples which could be similar to the deliverables as mentioned in the ToR
- Financial proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs in MNT. Financial proposal as per template provided "Template for Confirmation of Interest and Availability". Note: Proposal must be indicated in Mongolian Tugriks.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
- The post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.
UNDP, UN House 14201 UN Street-14, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Tel: +976 (11) 327585; Fax: + 976 (11) 326221; Satellite Tel: 873 382 420 350/1; Satellite fax: 873 382 420 352
Website: http://www.mn.undp.org, e-mail: [email protected]